Karunalayam Rural Welfare Society started in 1994; Society registered a non-government, non-political, non-profitable, On-religious social service organization to promote Women Self Help Group /Rural Health awareness program/Vocational training program/education/carrier Guideline for youth for the Uplitment of the weaker sections of the society such as women. Children, disabled and old age in Ariyankuppam Block for the past 9 years. The activities that have been carried out by us for the welfare of the women in Nettapakkam and surrounding villages.
• To empower rural women through group Organization and training in an integrated Programme of women, development.
• To reduce the burden of disease by providing affordable, appropriate and sustainable health care.
• To demystify and transfer knowledge and skill to women volunteers from the villages.
• To reduce the burden of debt on the poor and to build a sustainable banking Programme managed by women
• To Encourage and enable self management processes towards achieving sustainability and empowerment of communities.
• To promote environmental and social development in the villages.
An equitable and just society, free of the Imbalance of haves and Have-nots that live in peace and harmony is the vision of Karunalayam Rural Welfare Society.
Sustainable development of the Communities to achieve. All the capitals of social, human, physical, natural and financial for sustainable livelihood by a self help and self development process.